Private Tour Of Galleria Borghese
Galleria Borghese (also known as Borghese Gallery) is a stunning collection of art, featuring masterpieces such as Bernini’s lifelike statues, Titian’s “Sacred and Profane Love,” Caravaggio’s “David with the head of Goliath,” Canova’s famous marble portrait of Pauline Bonaparte, and Raphael’s “Entombment.” This is an experience that should not be missed. Located in the picturesque Villa Borghese Park, the gallery is a true treasure, and despite its popularity, only a limited number of visitors are permitted daily. With our reservation system, you can ensure that you are one of the lucky ones to gain entry.
The collection is the once-private art collection of Cardinal Scipione Borghese, nephew of Pope Paul V, and it’s the second most visited museum in Rome, after the Vatican. Enjoy a private tour with one of our expert guides who will take you on an insightful journey of art and history. The tour includes a walk around the Gallery and Gardens, gardens feature a 3-sided garden with fences shaped like a little maze and topiary trees set in the Orangerie. The guide will show you the beauty of the park and the trees before or after the entrance to the Gallery and the experience will be one you’ll remember forever.
08.30 am, 09.30 am, 10.30 am, 03.30 pm, 04.30 pm
*This tour is not available on December 25th and Mondays and the first Sunday of the month.
The meeting point is in front of the entrance of Galleria Borghese.
- Private Professional Licensed Guide
- Private tour
- Skip the line admission tickets
- Transportation services
- Optional gratuities
English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese
What You'll Do
- Meet and greet with your private tour guide
- Skip the line with your pre-booked entrance tickets
- Admire some of the greatest sculptures of Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- Visit the room dedicated to Caravaggio that displays some of his most famous paintings
- Walk through the rooms that house masterpieces of Raphael and Titian
What To Remember
- The tour guide will meet you at the start time and location and will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Please inform us in advance if a member of your party needs wheelchair access.
- The use of mobile phones are prohibited inside the gallery.
- Avoid bringing large bags on the tour.
- All of the bags must be checked-in before entering the gallery. No bags are allowed inside.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.