Private Roman Food Tour – Walking Tour
Pizza, pasta, gelato, coffee, wine, and more…taste Rome’s finest culinary delights while exploring the city’s most charming neighborhoods with your private tour guide. What could be better than combining possibly the best food on the planet with one of the most gorgeous cities in the world? You will walk through unique neighborhoods in Rome, stopping along the way to sample Roman specialties giving you plenty of time to savor both the tastes and the ambiance. In true Roman style, we will stand in front of the food counters or find lovely spots to sit in one of Rome’s many “piazzas”.
This tour will give you the opportunity to visit the most popular Roman sights when they are less crowded and beautifully illuminated at night. Don’t miss your chance to discover the secrets of such famous sites as the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona as they shimmer like stars beneath the night sky.
The traditional seasonal dishes which make Italian food so special will be highlighted over the course of the year. After whetting your appetite with a sampling of bite-sized local specialties, your tour will conclude at one of our favorite Roman restaurants where you’ll top off your culinary experience with a tasting of 2 typical Roman dishes and a wine tasting of 2 different premium wines.
9:30 am, 10:00 am, 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm
The meeting point is in front of the gelato shop “GROM” in Piazza Navona 1, Via Agonale 3, 00186 Roma
- Private Professional Licensed Guide
- Walking Tour
- 3 different food tastings in traditional Roman venues
- 2 course meal with tasting of 2 different premium wines
- Optional gratuities
- Transportation services
- Extra food and drinks outside the menu
English, Italian, Spanish
What You'll Do
- Meet and greet with your tour guide
- Walk through Rome's most traditional and ancient neighborhoods, including Trastevere
- Learn about the history of Rome and its food culture
- Stop in the most important "Piazza's" and let your guide indulge you on the local culinary delights
- After the final food tasting, your guide will take you to a typical Roman trattoria
- Enjoy a delicious 2 course meal with 2 different wines
What To Remember
- The guide will meet you at the start time and location and will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Please remember to inform us if a member of your party needs wheelchair access.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.
- Please remember to inform us in case of food allergies or ingredients that cannot be eaten.