Private Boat Ride in Venice: Murano and Burano
Embark on an exclusive journey with our private speedboat tour, complete with your very own skipper and a professional, licensed English-speaking guide. Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of Murano, globally celebrated as the capital of artistic glassmaking. Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to observe master glassmakers at work, skillfully shaping molten glass into exquisite artifacts, combining delicate artistry with impressive physical strength.
Continue your adventure to the picturesque island of Burano, a place renowned for its rich lace-making heritage and one of the most photographed locations worldwide. Be captivated by the kaleidoscope of brightly colored houses that line its streets, creating a vibrant tapestry that is as charming as it is Instagram-worthy.
This tour offers more than just a glimpse into the heart of Venetian culture; it’s an intimate journey through time-honored traditions, stunning craftsmanship, and the serene beauty of Venice’s lesser-known islands. Perfect for those seeking a blend of luxury, culture, and simplicity in the magical setting of Venice.
This experience is not feasible on Vogalonga Day (Pentecost Day), Redentore Day (the third Sunday of July), or Regata Storica Day (the first Sunday of September).
The guide will meet you at your stay if it’s on the historical island city of Venice (Centro Storico). If your stay is on the mainland we’ll give you a meeting point to meet your guide.
- Professional Licensed Guide
- Private Walking Tour
- Private Luxury speedboat
- Private Skipper
- Exclusive Entrance to a Glass Factory
- Optional Gratuities
English, Italian, Spanish, French (please contact us for other language options)
What You'll Do
- Meet your skipper and guide on your private speedboat
- Cruise to the island of Murano, renowned for its artistic glassmaking
- Enter a glass factory and witness the intricate art of glassmaking by master craftsmen
- Navigate to Burano, famous for its vividly colored houses and lace
- Wander through Burano's colorful streets and lace shops
- Enjoy a serene boat ride back
What To Remember
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities