Exclusive Early Bird Vatican: VIP Entrance Before Crowds
This tour allows you to enjoy the greatest masterpieces of the Vatican like Michelangelo’s “The Last Judgment” and Raphael’s “School of Athens”, with a few other lucky ones! You will be among the first visitors to enter the Vatican museums early in the morning before opening hours to the public. This an exclusive experience not to be missed. You will be able to admire the magnificent frescoes of the Sistine Chapel with other 35-40 people inside and sometimes even fewer.
The main difference between this tour and the “Early Morning Vatican” tour is that here you will have only 2% of the usual crowds inside, instead of 10%. You will enter the museums at 7:30 am instead of 8:00 am, which will give you a 30 minutes advantage time on the other visitors.
After the complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, you will meet your private guide in front of the Vatican entrance and with your special early morning admission ticket, you will walk through the dedicated lane and enter the empty museums. The tour will begin on a gorgeous panoramic terrace that offers a stunning view of St. Peter’s dome overlooking the Vatican gardens. Your guide will then walk you through all the highlights of the museums which include masterpieces and artifacts from different cultures and civilizations.
You will visit the Pio Clementine museum, and you will gasp at the length of the enormous Tapestry Hall, then, through the Hall of the painted maps, you will enter the Sistine Chapel whose impact on history, religion, and visual arts has no equal in the world.
You will enjoy a complimentary hotel drop-off after the tour.
*The tour is not available on January 1st, January 6th, February 11th, Easter Monday, May 1st, June 29th, August 15th/16th, November 1st, December 8th/25th/26th, and 31st
At check-out, before your purchase is confirmed, you will be kindly asked to leave the written address of your accommodation or potential meeting point. This implies the name of the hotel, bed & breakfast or residence in which you will be staying as long as it is situated within the city centre. Such requirements are necessary for pick-up and private services only.
- Private Professional Licensed Guide
- VIP Early-Bird Admission Tickets
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off With English-Speaking Driver And Luxury transportation
- Optional gratuities
English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese
What You'll Do
- Meet your private driver in the meeting point you have indicated on the reservation
- Drive in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle to the Vatican museums
- Walk through the dedicated VIP lane and enter the museums, with maximum other 35-40 people, before the early morning opening hour
- Learn about some of the most important Roman sculptures and frescoes without the noise and chaos of large crowds
- Enter and gasp at the unique beauty of the Sistine Chapel. Enjoy the magical moment with other 30-40 people inside
What To Remember
- It should be noted that while the intended destinations will remain constant, it is possible that the order of the itinerary may be modified without prior notice.
- The driver or tour guide will meet you at the start time and location you have indicated and will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Please remember to inform us if a member of your party needs wheelchair access.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.